World Economic Research Institute (WERI) accepts original manuscripts to be published in EconWorld Working Papers series. Please send your submission to email@example.com. Authors are encouraged to use the working paper series’ template .docx file which can be downloaded from here.
Submitted manuscripts should resemble articles in standard academic journals in terms of content, structure, length and format. EconWorld Working Paper series follows the guidelines suggested by Munich Personal RePEC archives for selection of the working papers. Accordingly:
1. The paper should be of academic nature.
2. The topic should relate to economics, including the contiguous historical, social, and behavioral sciences and statistical as well as mathematical methods related to economics.
3. Advertisements or surveys of contents of some other publication are not accepted, but review articles are.
4. The paper must be complete and downloadable. Abstracts without a downloadable paper are not accepted.
5. Editors check submissions according to these guidelines as well as technical aspects, mainly related to the prevention of copyright violations. No further refereeing is done.
Copyright of the working papers belongs to the authors and they cannot be replicated or distributed without their explicit consent. All published material is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Licence. Accordingly you are free to share — (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Submitted manuscripts should follow the below formatting guidelines: